Thursday, December 29, 2011

Free 60 Day, "Go Green Challenge."


     If you use or have considered using Eco-Friendly products I can use your help. I am trying out an Eco-friendly company called Malelueca for my gym products line. They offer all natural choices for everything from beauty products to cleaning products to supplements, and for less $$$ then regular product lines.
     I have worked out 60 day trials for anyone who would like to try the products and let me know how you like Malelueca. (real world opinions) Anything you decide to try during your trial is refundable for any reason and you keep the product. 
     Please e-mail me your contact e-mail and phone number if you would like to participate. twesley@twfics.com I will send you a link for a webinar to get all the details. I can make this offer to 10 people. Thank you in advance to all who decide to, "Go Green!"
    

No comments:

Post a Comment